Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Success!

Bullet, safe, photograph, book cover,
One of my popular stories...
Thanks to all the folks out there from across the globe that downloaded my stories. Over 560 downloads in just two days from the US, India, Brazil, Canada, Spain, Germany, France, Italy, and Japan! I realize this is nothing compared to some writers' distribution, but I am very grateful.

Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing has a great platform for writers like myself and it has been a successful venture for me. I liked that I didn't have to take the risk of a financial investment with traditional publishers or simply the rejection of my work. As I learn more about the craft, I expect that my audience will increase as the stories improve and my name exposure spreads.

So that's it for today. I am simply saying thanks! :)