Thursday, March 21, 2013

Finding Reviewers

Scotland, Edinburg Castle, book cover, safe
Tell Me A Story
One of the important parts of promoting anything online is accumulating reviews. I personally read them and will even base my decisions on buying goods or selling items on the quality of reviews a person or an item might have. This is unfortunate for newbies like myself who have few reviews posted. The lack of reviews simply is just that, a lack; it does not have to mean that a person or their work is inferior. Finding folks to take the time to type in a few of their own words is a challenge.

I have another story, Tell Me A Story, published on Amazon and free this weekend. If you have the chance to read it, I am asking that you jot down your thoughts about the story in a review. I don't mind if you think it needs help or if you think my writing style is superb. Each review helps me to learn and hone my craft while at the same time other readers can read what kind of a writer I am.

I have fun writing, but know that I can become much better with the help of reviewers like you. For those of you who have taken the time to write a review for me, thanks very much!