Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Busy Holiday Season


An old photo I found of my Dad and his sister at Christmas in Maine.
You may have noticed that I have been absent from blogging and writing over the last couple of weeks. Between Thanksgiving and Christmas, my schedule seems to fill up with projects and there is little time left for writing. I think about writing. I would love to write, it's just that other things seem to take precedence. But I am not guilty about it - life is not about keeping routines but adapting. Besides, I am having fun with my other projects, Christmas shopping, cleaning, remodeling in our house and getting our yard ready for winter. If you think about it, I am living! To be a well-rounded person, you need to experience a myriad of situations and be constantly learning from each of them.

So, enough of my philosophizing. This Sunday is the second Sunday of the month and that means that several of my stories are free on Amazon. If there are some that you haven't read yet, this is your chance to download them. Look here.

Enjoy the pre-Christmas season!