Monday, June 4, 2012

Back Online

I feel like I have not written for weeks. even though it hasn't been that long. Now I am ready to get back online. After days of cooking and cleaning and parties later, I am ready for some quiet time. Don't get me wrong, I was very excited to be able to host parties for my graduating daughters but I also enjoy when they are over and I can get back to a simpler routine. For me to write, I need to put my full concentration into producing a story and that is impossible if I also have a list of things I am waiting to do. 

I was able to stop in a small gift shop, Kathy's Corner Shop, in our little town of North East and the owner said I could place my book, The Meanderings of a Pen on her shelves for sale to the public, so that was encouraging.

The weather is cool, only about 70 degrees today, so I am refreshed and ready to work!