Friday, April 13, 2012

Who Are You?

We have all imagined what would happen if we died suddenly. I usually think of my kids first, wondering if they will be safe. Since they are all adults now, that is not quite an issue. Then I think of my husband, Eric and how sad it would make him and finally about our financial affairs, whether or not everything is in order.

But have you ever thought what would happen if you lost your memory? That part of gray matter in your head that holds the link to your name, your personality, your likes and dislikes, your friendships, even your religion, is far more important than any purse or wallet that a thief might grab.

Makes me wonder... What if you were whitewater rafting and got separated from your friends after wiping out?

Today is Friday and that means it is time to list some free e-books for the weekend. Check out: What Was That? and My Secret House and Idiot Thieves.