Thursday, April 5, 2012

Personal Stories

This morning I was reading some excerpts from a magazine I like - Sun magazine - "an independent, ad-free monthly magazine that for more than thirty years has used words and photographs to invoke the splendor and heartache of being human." In it, there are stories written by readers talking about non-fictional events that happened to them personally. Some are amazing and others are obviously more of a personally important event. It made me think of personal stories I have and wondering which might be interesting enough to others to create a story...

So this is Thursday and Easter is this Sunday so I should probably get my groceries for the weekend now to avoid the rush of others trying to grab their supplies, or the absence of the essentials that I think I need. 
 
This is the time of year when it seems like so many projects need attention at once. Mulching, weeding, planting, painting, cleaning...maybe I'll just do some more writing.