Friday, April 27, 2012

Book Marketing

I never realized how much work is involved in marketing a self-published book. Somehow I had the notion that once I wrote the book, it would miraculously sell. I didn't expect a block buster but still! So, as I continue in this field of short story writing, I find that I still have a lot to learn. It's all right as I do love learning and I realize that real success does take hard work.

So onward - my book trailer is under development, people are continuing to download my books and I am developing my whole online presence as a writer. When I can, I take the time to develop my latest story. 

I need reviews for my book and stories. If you are a writer and need a review for your book, please consider exchanging works for reviews.You can drop me a line at heidebraley@gmail.com.