Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thursday Taxes

sunset, chesapeake, northeast river
Yup! It's that time of the year again. Nothing I can do except to dive in and get our taxes filed. I will give a little plug to Turbo Tax because without it, I think I would have to hire a tax accountant. The bright side is that we usually get a refund so that gives me some incentive.

On the writing side of my life, I am very pleased to find that over 800 copies of my stories were downloaded from Amazon! (Check this page out) That was just over the last three weeks. Since I offered free promo days, the royalties are not much, but the future looks promising!

Here is one of may favorite spots overlooking the Chesapeake Bay at sunset. I can just imagine being out on the water again and enjoying the beauty of being sandwiched between the water and the sky.