Friday, February 3, 2012

Fun Friday

short story, babysitter, amazon, dramaToday I finished the story of The Sitter, a short story about a girl hired to take care of the two young children of a banker. All is well until she wakes up to find the parents home and one child missing - certainly the nightmare of any babysitter!

Its the end of the week and my book downloads are encouraging. Maybe I can come up with some good plots over the weekend. Thanks to all of you who follow this blog and read my stories!

Reading fiction is always a fun pastime for me, although I must say it is usually a guilty pleasure as I always feel like I should be doing something more constructive. I was happy to read a blog by Anne Kreamer from the Harvard Business Review that showed studies that prove reading fiction is good for your brain health. It helps you to be a more empathetic person, understanding the emotions of others and improving your social skillfulness. So there. Read on with pleasure! Enjoy my short reads and help your brain!