Friday, February 17, 2012

Fabulous!

flower, seeds, spider flower, spring
Today is an absolutely gorgeous day! I have only just got started writing but that's alright. I had a dentist appointment that went just great and then had to take my daughter to have three wisdom teeth pulled - poor thing!  Life doesn't interrupt my writing, it just helps my writing. I think it is the circumstances of life, both good and bad that help create our characters. The people that I like listening to tend to have lots of experiences under their belt, and I hope that as I experience love, hurt, loss and success, others will enjoy my words as well.

I was thinking about sources for writing jobs for freelancers and found some interesting information from Highlights, the magazine for children. They accept submissions through the mail for stories, crafts, puzzles and cartoons. Click here for more information: Highlights